Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club is the greatest course in the world and international silver medalist designed by Peter Thomson, Michael Wolveridge and Associates. The beautiful 18 hole international championship is challenges you for playing today. It is located in the lush highland of Bali, altitude of 1142m above sea level in Bedugul, one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali. It is also just a step to other places of interest around the golf course like Beratan Lake, Tamblingan Lake, Buyan Lake and Botanical Garden. Bali Handara Kosaido is featured by the beautiful landscape nestled in the ancient forest panoramic vistas to shimmering.
Golf Course Detail
Grass of the Green is creeping bent grass and the fairway is mixed with kakuyu grass and local grass.
- Par : 72(36 out, 36 in)
- Yardage : Champion ship : 6983
- Regular : 6371
- Ladies : 5698
Driving Range : Natural grass range (max.300m)
Bali Handara provides luxury accommodations including convention facilities, pro shop, locker room with a Japanese traditional bath and selection of restaurant, snack bar with commanding view of nearby lake. The hotel room with offers the perfect leisure, smaller cottage style.
There are 3 Pro Golfers who hold Indonesian or Japanese PGA PRO LICENCE. AT Pro shop is provided a full range of Golf items, apparel and accessories with club logo. The rental clubmen right handed 50 sets, ladies right handed 10 sets and shoes with all kind of size range. 70 golf carts (2 seats) are provided with advance reservation is required especially in raining season.
- Conference room and meeting room with 120 people capacity, newly renovated are ready to serve the conference and meeting business. Professional meeting coordinators and complete audio-visual equipment are available.
- Multipurpose room accommodates 150 and for banquet.
- Kamandalu Restaurant served with Tanlizing Indonesia, European and Japanese food
- Bali Handra pub and karaoke ,at side hotel reception with available for 200 songs
- Tennis court
18-HOLES US$ 160 net/person
(Minimum 2 persons)
Rates are inclusive of:
- 10% VAT
- 18 holes green fee
- Government tax and service charge
- One hour Bedugul Tour including entrance fee
- Golf Cart – Twin sharing
- Round trip hotel transfer (Valid for stay at Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran, Tuban, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Sanur, Tanah Lot and Ubud Area only)[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″]
Full Set Club Premium USD 45 net/set
Shoes rental USD 7 net / pair
Optional: Caddy Tips and drinks[/su_column][/su_row]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The additional charge of 3% will be charged if the payment is made by credit card on spot for bank administration fee
- Payment can be also made via PayPal
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2015
- Caddy Tips will be optional
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali Star Island only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- 7 days before the golf date up to no show will be charged full(100%) of the total invoice
- Group booking will be advised upon the confirmation is made
Want to get a good hotel rate in Bali, Lombok and Yogyakarta?
Explore the Bali island. Lombok and Yogyakarta as well
Find the excite Adventure Activities at the island
Adventure Bali tour and furthermore
ATV, Buggy riding and furthermore
Bali Cruise to Lembongan island and furthermore
Cycling at nature in Bali and furthermore
Play, talk to Sumatra’s Elephant and furthermore
Run at a black sandy beach with a horse and furthermore
True adventure on white water rafting and furthermore
Connect to nature on trekking option and furthermore
Another Option and The Company information
Rejuveneted Body and Mind at Bali Spa and furthermore
Incentivite tours, Events at the island and furthermore
Favourite Bali Wedding and furthermore
What new in Bali and furthermore
Find all places of interest in Bali and furthermore
Get the way to nice place in Lombok and furthermore
Transportation information on Bali and furthermore
How to move on in Lombok and furthermore
Company information about us and furthermore
Need further assistant, contact us and furthermore
Home Bali hotel tours and furthermore